Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quick Update

Haven't posted in quite a while. Some of you have noticed and have been bugging me. Glad you missed my posts. I'll write something witty, deep, and challenging later. For now...

We bought a new house (at right). The condo was too small to be a "grandma house." Moving in Saturday.

Evidently my body scheduled a couple of days off without giving me advance notice. Spent a couple of nights in the hospital last week with rapid heart beat (atrial flutter, for you medical junkies). I'm better now.




The plane is for sale. Why? See house (above). It comes complete with a whopping mortgage. Grandbaby trumps hobby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frost- I just thought of the key to both hobby and mortgage: When the grandbaby is older, get her into your hobby.... (only if the parents approve). Just a thought.

I guess you could always take up golf - just don't play with Bliss. He got a hole in one last time I played with him...

Anonymous said...

Actually, I gave up golf to get into flying. One day on the golf course, I had an epiphany, during which I came to two realizations: (1) I don't enjoy playing golf, and (2) I really suck at golf. The two might be related, but I haven't spent much time meditating on it. What I really enjoy is this: when my golfing friends go out for a round, I fly over the course and drop marshmallows everywhere!

Anonymous said...

So that's what those wet, white things were the last time I played in Michigan! You did that at the sermon seminar didn't you? I thought it was God messing with my already messed up swing!!

Seriously, even though I have always been into golf (maybe too much), the best thing I ever was take lessons two years ago. You are confronted with bad habits and forced to change. Sounds like marriage :)

Anonymous said...

Well he beat me to the punch. I was wondering why you were not being like all the other dad's and grandpa's out there and say you definitely need to keep the toy for your granddaughter's future.
Silly!!!
Have fun with the move.

Rob Capo said...

Do you still own N739GU? I am beginning flight training soon and used to fly with my dad in Golf Uniform back in the mid 90's. I am hunting down the four aircraft I flew with him in. Sorry for bugging you on here. I did a google search after going through his logbook and did a search with the tail number and it brought me here.

My Email is RobCapoProfessional@gmail.com

Thank you

Robert Capo