Thursday, October 11, 2007

Unexplained Mechanical and Electrical Healings (UMEH)

Yesterday, warning lights for the brakes and the ABS system lit up on my father-in-law's van. The power-assist function of the brakes stopped working (it was like stopping a car with the engine off). Today, while driving to the dealership, both lights went out and the braking returned to normal.

A few days ago, I unhooked the speakers from my computer to use them with a video projecter. Yesterday, I hooked them back up to my computer. They would not work. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I unhooked them and used the computer's tinny little internal speaker the rest of the day. Today, I plugged them back in and they worked perfectly.

Does anyone else out there have any accounts of UMEHs? If so, share them.

1 comment:

Jim MacKenzie said...

What does it mean that I just have the breakings but not the UMEH's?