Thursday, June 21, 2007

And the Winner Is....

(Drum roll, please.)

Milinda! She was the 10,000th official visitor to Meanderings and has won the valuable prize pictured at right. Milinda is a frequent visitor and a fellow blogger. Her blog, What Was I Thinking?, is definitely worth a visit. Milinda wasn't even trying to win the prize. She was checking to see if I'd updated my link to her blog's new address (I hadn't). But, wanting to win was not one of the requirements for winning. However, upon learning that she had won, she was ecstatic. "So, what am I supposed to do with another stupid toaster?" she gushed enthusiastically. She said something about saving it for the 10,000th visitor to her blog, except that she has too much respect for her readers (whatever that means).

While we're at it, let's give a shout out to our two runners up. Visitor number 9,999 was my daughter, Caren George. Her blog, by george, consistently has the cutest baby pictures in the world. And visitor number 10,001 was Jim "always a bridesmaid" MacKenzie, a good friend who resides in Colorado Springs, CO. His blog is I Was Just Wondering.

Thank you, dear readers, for stopping by here periodically. It's been a joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried, but didn't have time to keep refreshing.

Besides, I already have a USB Toaster -- what would I do with two?

Mark said...

Jeff,

Well, duh! Haven't you ever heard of regifting?