Monday, August 28, 2006

The Wedding!

Saturday was an exciting day for the Frost family. We witnessed the most touching ceremony uniting in marriage our son Alan with Sheila Neely. (It was my honor to be the "officiant" of the wedding.) Then, we celebrated the rest of the night with a wonderful collection of family and friends. Maybe I'll have more to say later about the many beautiful aspects of the wedding, but for now, a few pictures:




Alan eagerly waiting for his beautiful bride to arrive. Proud father of groom is to the left.







Sheila on her way to meet her groom.







"You may kiss the bride!"



In addtion to Alan and Sheila, there were seven other couples in attendance whose weddings I had performed. What an honor to be with all of them again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alan and Sheila!
What a blessing marriage is.

ftwskies said...

Congrats to the happy couple! Oh, and Mark... lookin' quite spif in that photo! Very GQ.

:)

--Jim <><

Anonymous said...

I just blogged you! Happy Blog Day 2006!

Al said...

I just listed you for my 5 blogs for Blog Day 2006. Too bad Blog Day has already past!