Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

To all my loyal readers: I wish you a very Merry Christmas. And for those of you who occasionally wander by who or came here by mistake, or Googled your way here, or clicked a link without knowing what it would get you, or who just got here through random blog-surfing: I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, too!

The family will be assembling soon. Both my children will be spending Christmas Day with their in-laws, then coming here afterward. Cheryl's parents and her sister are already here. Her brother and his family arrive Tuesday; Caren and Maizie [without Jason :-( ] will arrive Wednesday; Alan and Sheila will come in Thursday. Saturday will be the family Christmas. In all, we expect 14 houseguests. With this being Maizie's first Christmas and with Maizie being the first grandchild, I anticipate some heated arguments about who is going to hold her during the ten minutes or so that I don't want to.

Whenever your family celebrates, I hope you have a wonderful time and make many happy memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend! Have a great time with the family.

Anonymous said...

Mark, you really should blog that story about the guy in Honduras who invited you all to his house. I get teary _every_ time you tell it!

Anonymous said...

There is only 1 hour left for me as we are all done celebrating but it sounds like you are just beginning. Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.